Rent out your RV
Reduce the Cost of RV Ownership - Make money when you are not using your RV! If you are making payments, let someone else do it for you. Or....let someone pay for your winter vacation.
The opportunities are endless…such as extra cash in your pocket or a tax deduction. You can average anywhere from $3500-$20,000 depending upon the length of the camping season.
We offer a startup RV Rental Class. The cost is $150. This class (either in person or online) is required in order to list with us. (However, you can still take the class even if you don’t list with us). This class will be money well spent and will jumpstart your RV rental business.
· Starting your RV business
· Insurance planning and procedures
· Rental rate planning andsecurity deposit discussion
· Getting your RV rental ready
· Rental agreement template/ language and considerations
· Rental policies and procedures
· Screening of renters
· Important information you always need from renters
· Customer communication, discussion of rental situations to be prepared for
· Cancellation policies and customer concerns
· RV maintenance
· Templates for orientation materials
· Best practices for processes and procedures to make drop off and pick up easy and stress free
· Check in & check out procedures and forms
· Cleaning procedures and checklists
· And more!
After you have completed the class, we encourage you to list your RV on our website. As you will see by the services we offer below, our part in the rental of your RV will alleviate much of the stress for you. If you list with us, there are no hidden fees. We make the rental connections for you and collect a 20% commission fee on actual bookings.
Our services include:
· Phone and email support to you
· Advertise your RV
· List your RV on CamptasticRentals.com with entire page dedicated to your RV
· Manage online calendar for clients to view with availability
· Answer inquiries on your RV from all potential renters
· Collect information about renters and their potential plans with your RV so you can decide if you want to approve them to rent your RV
· Provide renters an overview of rental requirements
· Provide the renter an invoice of your charges
· Provide your Rental Agreement and secure your deposit
· Provide renters with required forms that must be completed
· Send a confirmation email to renter when you approve the booking
· Connect you with the renter when they are booked
Your next step is to schedule RV Rental Class and be ready to make money!